Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Stormy came trotting into the kitchen to see me today. She meowed at me a few times while I got their food ready. Then, she found a sunny spot by the window. Sadi was out on the patio today, sunning herself. I picked her up and took her to get her medication. She got an extra pill today since she was pretty congested. When I was all done picking on her, she went and had some breakfast. I came out to the living room and saw Stormy was being playful. She was rolling around under the table, grabbing onto the chair legs. She didn't want any attention today. She laid there most of the time, then wandered off to get some food. Sadi came out to get brushed and pet for awhile. She gently rubbed her chin on the brush while I held it for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment