Monday, July 15, 2013

Jack & Gracie

This morning was nice and cool outside, because it had stormed all night. I let the pups out for a little while. Gracie sat with me for some attention, while Jack wandered to the side of the house. I got them to come in later to eat their breakfast. We spent some more time outside after that. They both laid on the patio and just smelled the rainy air. Gracie didn't even bring a toy out for us. They came back in when it was time and got their treats. This afternoon Jack was sleeping soundly. I walked to the back door to let them out, and still no Jack! I went to find him, still snoozing under the desk. When he heard me come in, he got up and came outside with us. Both pups were wanting attention, so they stood by me for some back scratches. Jack was pretty excited about that! They spent some time wrestling around, then they relaxed awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment