Saturday, July 13, 2013

Brady & Lucy

This morning Brady and Lucy both came bouncing to the front door to say hi. I let them outside right away and Lucy got right to running her laps. Someone had had a boo boo overnight, so I cleaned that up while they played outside. When I finished, I got them their breakfast and left the inside door open, so they could go in and out as they pleased. I sat outside with them for awhile. A little neighbor Boston came outside his house, so Lucy and Brady went racing to the fence to get a closer look. This evening Brady and Lucy both were right at the door to see me. I sent them outside to do their business, while I got their dinner ready and mixed in their yummy canned food. I could see Brady staning up in a chair on the patio, looking in through the window at me! I let them back in and they started to nibble a bit. They spent awhile outside afterwards, exploring and talking to the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment