Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bella, Louie & Chico

The pups heard me pull up this evening. I went in and let everyone outside right away. They each zoomed out of their beds and to the backyard. Bella was immediately attached to me again! I got them their dinner once everyone did their business. I let Chico and Louie inside to go work on their food a little. Louie was scratching again tonight, but not as bad so far. I spent some time outside with Bella. She got plenty of back scratches! When the other two came back out, she made sure that she was the center of attention. Chico came over and tried to hop up in my lap, but Bella thwarted his efforts. Louie stood up against my legs and was talking to me a bit. Eventually, it was time for bed so we headed inside. Bella and Louie went right in, while Chico sat and hid under a chair. I went and got him all tucked in as well. He gave me those sad puppy dog eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment