Monday, June 17, 2013

Titus & Angel

The rain and storms had passed for now when I arrived this morning. I got their collars on and let them out while I got their breakfast ready. Angel kept bringing a few kibbles over to her bed to lay down and eat. Eventually, she just stood at her bowl to eat. Silly girl. Titus curled up by his dish and finished up. Then, we headed outside for awhile. They raced to meet me at the other door. Angel sat by me, nudging my arm with her nose to pet her. Titus would wiggle his way in between us so I'd pet him instead! They're so funny. They both did some exploring around the yard, smelling the freshly rained on grass. I took a look at the weather and saw that we should be in the clear until this evening, so I decided to leave them out as long as we could. Luckily, it turned out to be a pretty nice afternoon! The clouds kept the temperatures down, so the pups had a comfortable day. This evening as I walked to the door I heard them racing to the back. I could see them in the window, bouncing excitedly! They met me inside and worked on their dinner. When they finished we headed outside and enjoyed the beautiful evening. They ran and chased a little, then relaxed by me for some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment