Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Sadi was roaming around the living room when I came in today. She saw me and followed along to the kitchen. Both girls decided to help me today! Stormy was weaving back and forth across my ankles. I put their food in their room, then came to get Sadi. She sat like a good girl, as always, through her medication routine. I sat her by the food when we were done, but she wasn't hungry at the time. They had finished all of their canned food from yesterday. Sadi wandered back out to the living room and sat in her spot for some attention. She purred away while she got her chin scratched. I even got her little leg going! Stormy had gone to sit in her window, so Sadi enjoyed having the attenion all to herself. Before I left I set her back by the food, and this time she stayed to snack a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment