Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today Stormy came wandering out and rubbed up against my legs right away while I was in the kitchen. She stood and meowed at me, so I knelt down and gave her a few scratches. I got their food ready and refreshed their water. Next, I went to look for miss Sadi. I checked her two spots under the bed, but no little sleepy black kitty. I checked all over the living room and on the patio and still didn't see her. So, I doubled back and rechecked everywhere I did already and places I didn't. I still couldn't find her! Finally, I went back on the patio and saw their little kitty tunnel. There she was, curled up and snoozing away! I got her up and gave her her medications. I sat and watched her, making sure she'd eat a bit. She nibbled away until she was done, then made her way to the living room. I pet her for a bit until it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment