Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dillon, Ty & Boo

Rug curled up, boo freak out tail puffed this morning the boys were excited as usual when I walked in. I saw Boo must have had fun with the rug by the back door after I left. It was all rolled up into a ball! As I was letting the boys outside, something freaked Boo out. He raced off the table, knocking things over. His tail was fully poofed out! After he settled down he came over and rubbed up on my legs. I still don't know what he saw! I sat outside with the boys while they played. They were looking for more birdies this morning, and I heard momma bird somewhere chirping loudly to warn them off. They didn't find any, so eventually they explored elsewhere. When it was time to come in, they got right to work on breakfast. They will be happy to see mom today!

No comments:

Post a Comment