Saturday, May 11, 2013

ZZ, Bradford, Heighty & the gang

This morning it took the pups a few minutes before they realized I was there. They were off barking at something on the other side of the house. The clanking of the kibbles hitting their dishes sent them running to me though! Everyone got to work on their breakfast. Sugar came to say hi in between bites. Afterwards, Heighty went and brought me a blue ball. She sure was happy to chase after it! I had to laugh as she'd disappear into the tall grass, with only the tip of her tail wagging out the top! Somehow she'd always quickly locate the ball and would bring it back. Bradford was busy getting my attention in between throws. Heighty would occasionally take her ball and roll around with it under the tree. What a goof! The big pups had found shady spots to lay and relax. ZZ was going around, checking to make sure there were no kibbles left behind! This evening Sugar and Bradford were right at the door to greet me, as the others were making their way over. They all got to work on their dinner. I had to spread dishes out a little more, because Bradford thought he got to have two bowls! He and ZZ kept switching as soon as they'd see the other take a nibble. Heighty found her ball for me again tonight. She had some competition this time though! Sugar and Bradford were chasing along with her. She had to hoard her ball so no one could get it. Needless to say, we didn't get quite as many throws in tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment