Monday, May 27, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Oreo meowed at me as soon as I opened the door. He was making his way down the stairs. He followed me into the kitchen as usual. He rolled around and was rubbing up on my legs like he loves to do! I hadn't seen Stuffs yet, so I went to clean their box quick. Oreo followed me into the living room for some attention time. He loved rubbing his face on me for awhile. Then, we played a little with one of their toys. I heard Stuffs come down and go into the kitchen to nibble on their food. Soon, he came into the living room to see what we were up to. Stuffs was pretty lovey today! He came over for some chin scratches and meowed 'thank you' to me. He even got into playing today. He was chasing, rolling and contorting into silly positions trying to catch it! We had some fun today. While Stuffs and I played, Oreo decided to go get a bite to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment