Thursday, May 23, 2013

Noah, Harper, Henry & the kitties

Today I could see Noah in the window, barking at me. Barks quickly turned to three happy tails wagging like crazy! I went out back right away to make sure the dogs weren't out next door. I didn't see them at first, but then they lined up, one by one at the fence. As a precaution, I took the pups out on leash. I grabbed a leash and knew instantly it was Harper's! He ducked his head and slid the collar right on. Such a good pup! I took him out, but he was too excited to do much. I took Henry out next. He wasn't quite so willing to put his on... too wiggly! I took him out and we wandered around. Finally, I got them each their lunch. After everyone ate, I took them each outside again. This time, they each went potty for me. The dogs next door watched at the fence. It was starting to rain, so we spent the rest of the time inside. Everyone was so excited! Noah ran around and tried to play tug with me and his squeaky. Henry got jealous of that, so we stopped. Henry snuggled up on the couch next to me, while the big pups got pet. Noah was going crazy running, rolling around and jumping up by me too! We heard a few rumbles of thunder, then Harper would disappear behind the couch. Joe Friday was ready to take his spot for some attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment