Sunday, April 21, 2013

Titus & Angel

This morning Titus and Angel were excited to get outside. I quickly put on their collars, then off we went. They each took a few minutes to do their business. Titus was ready for play time after that! He ran circles around me and played "keep-away". I tossed a ball and Titus went leaping and bounding after it, then turned and ran back. Angel wasn't quite ready for fetch this morning. She was too busy sniffing around the yard. Later, we headed in for their breakfast. It was a bit cloudy this morning, but it turned out to be quite the nice afternoon! Titus and Angel were laying by the fence when I pulled up, then they raced to meet me at the back door. Angel and I got a few throws of her tennis ball in this evening. Titus raced with when he could, then danced circles around me again, taunting me to play. We chased around and he got into a full sprint around the yard. He was going so fast that he couldn't stop and actually jumped clean over Angel! She barely noticed, since she was busy sniffing at something in the grass. They enjoyed some attention time before we headed in for their dinner. After they finished, they came over to me for some back and neck scratches.

No comments:

Post a Comment