Saturday, April 20, 2013

Titus & Angel

This evening the pups were both bouncing up and down at the back door when I arrived. I went out and said hi to them, then we spent a bit longer outside. Angel went and got a ball for me and we started a game of fetch right away. I only had to step towards Titus a couple times before he took off racing laps around the yard. Angel dropped her ball to take a potty break and explore a little. I tried to throw the ball for Titus since she wasn't interested at the moment. He just looked at me like, "What?" I chased after him a bit instead and he went racing some more, with a hop, jump and a skip in his step. After playing outside for a bit, we then headed in for their dinner. I took off their collars and got them some food. I couldn't find Angel's bowl anywhere, so I took one that was stacked with Titus's. They each ate their dinner, then came over for back and neck scratches until it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment