Saturday, April 27, 2013

Taz & Clyde

This morning it was drizzling outside on my way to see the boys. I let them outside when I arrived for a few minutes. As I wiped off their paws, they made me laugh by giving me lots of little kisses. We headed inside for their breakfast. After Clyde finished, I went out back to see what the rain was doing. It had lightened to just a little sprinkle, so the boys and I decided to go for our morning walk. They were so happy! After I got their harnesses on, they both were crying with so much excitement! Since we didn't get a walk in last night, I made sure to take them for a longer one today. We took most of our usual route around the neighborhood, then we went around to see the pond. I let them wander around in the grass a bit before we headed back home. They waited on the front porch patiently, while I dried them off again. After Taz got inside, he went to go finish his breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment