Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sophie & Roxy

It was a rainy day the whole day for us here. When I came to visit, both girls came out of their dry, cozy house to see me. We came inside and they were so excited! They hopped up on the couch and in my lap as usual. They both rolled around and itched their faces all over me while I scratched their backs! After awhile they took a break to eat. Today, while I was visiting, we kept hearing the loud garbage truck sounds. That kept getting the girls up and racing to the door to see who was here! When no one came, they would race back to me to roll around on the couch and my lap some more. Sophie had all the pillows kicked onto the floor at one point. I almost got a couple funny pictures of them, but they're too wiggly! We had some more fun and a few treats before they retired to their cozy house outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment