Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sophie & Roxy

It was a beautiful Easter day for the girls today! They knew it was me that pulled up, and barked all the way to the back door. They met me there, dancing excitedly. They came in today and got their snuggle time in. They made me laugh so hard today! They were being extra silly and full of kisses. Sophie came bouncing over and hopped up in my lap, then was rolling and kicking and moving all over the place! Meanwhile, Roxy was pawing at my arm and rubbing her face on me, then stealing kisses when Sophie had me pinned. Sophie took a break to eat her dinner. Roxy enjoyed my attention and belly rubs. When Sophie was done, she came running over and plopped herself in my lap again. Then she rolled around in the pillows, being silly again. We sure had fun today! Before I left, I got them each a yummy treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment