Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mac

Today was much cooler outside, and a bit rainy. I timed my visit just right, after the rain took a little break. Mac was cozy and dry in his bed when I got there. He was full of energy today, bouncing all over the place! He was certainly ready for play time. I got his rope toy out and we started our game. Mac sure loves the cooler weather! It lets him keep playing much longer. He took a few drinks breaks, but was always right back for more. Mac enjoyed a cool drink from the spigot when I was refreshing his water buckets. He crawled between my legs while I waited for the water to fill, getting me to throw a few more times for him. Mac had worked up an appetite and began chowing down as soon as I filled his bowl. I got him his treats and headed out. He followed me to the gate to say good-bye, and I told him his family would be home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment