Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mac

Mac met me at the gate today when I arrived. He had his ball ready to go! I went over and got out his rope toy. He immediately dropped the ball, and was excited for the new toy! I tossed that for him for awhile. He so kindly decided to cool off the rope each time he got a drink, by dunking it in his bowl. Silly guy! It was such a nice day out for him to play. He raced back and forth for his toy, always bringing it back for another toss. He started to get tired, and took a rest in the shade of the porch. I let him rest until he got his second wind and came back for more. I let him rest a bit while I filled up his water buckets. He was happy to get a drink of the fresh, cool water from the spigot. Before I left he got his dinner. I distracted him by tossing a treat as I snuck out. After he finished, he stood at the gate to watch as I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment