Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bubba

Bubba came strolling out from the bedroom when I arrived today. He immediately started rubbing up against me and purring as I cleaned out his box. I opened up one of the cans of food for him today. Boy, did he like that one! I don't think he touched much of the pouch foods any other day. Today, he sat right down and started eating away. He didn't follow me around after I set it down, and barely cared that I was there! He ate about half of it before he headed to the living room to play. I sat on the floor today so we had more room. I had a few good laughs! Bubba was zooming around from one side of the room to the other after his toy. He would occasionally try to be sly, pretending not to notice the toy as he cleaned his paw. Then he would pounce! We had a lot of fun today. As I got up to leave, Bubba headed back to finish up his can of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment