Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bubba

Today I came in and made sure Bubba had enough food and water, then opened up a packet of special kitty for him. After I read your note, I started to call for him, as he was nowhere to be seen. Soon he came prancing to me from the bedroom. I guess he was busy napping! Bubba's little motor started right away. He was purring, and flopping around, and rubbing up against my legs. He was loving every minute of attention! Later I saw the look in his eyes change... and I knew it was playtime! Sure enough, the next time I went to pet him, he started swatting at my hand. His purrs never stopped while we played around. Before I left, I applied his revolution. He is such a good kitty! He sat in by the window and watched as I locked up. I'll be back Bubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment