Sunday, April 15, 2012

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

This morning it was just dounpouring rain outside. I went in to find Tyson waiting for me to say hi. Morgan soon appeared too, wanting a little attention. Toby was in his usual spot, lounging in bed. I got him up and fed him his breakfast. When he finished, I noticed the rain had stopped! So, I got Toby leashed up and off we went. We got our long walk in without the rain starting up again. When we got back home, he had some energy to burn yet. He raced into the bedroom and got his kitty toy. He came out, shaking it all over the place! We played some tug of war and fetch with his favorite toy. This afternoon the rain was still at bay, so we got right on our way for another walk. We got pretty lucky this weekend! On our way out, we saw a tiny little crawdad in the driveway! As we were coming back, we said hi to the neighbors who were working outside with their German shepherds. Toby and I went to sit out back after I got Tyson's sink turned on. Toby got bored and wanted to go back in to play. We played with his kitty toy some more. Before I left, I gave Toby a big hug and kiss and got him a cookie. I will miss them a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment