Friday, April 6, 2012

Tank & CJ

This morning I got Tank and CJ their hot dog treats when I got inside. Next, we went to sit out back for a bit and watch the cows and birds outside. After a little while we went in to try and get them to eat some breakfast. They took turns as usual, one eating while the other got attention. Tank just melted in my lap! He slunk down to the floor and enjoyed a good belly rub. Then, he was being silly rolling around! Tank and CJ decided they wanted to lounge around outside again for a bit before snack time. This evening we went out back after their hot dog snack to enjoy the beautiful evening! They lounged around on the patio in between coming to me for some back rubs. I had to laugh when their heads were circling as they watched bugs flying around! They saw a golf cart bumming around in the distance, so they went racing along the fence for a bit!




No comments:

Post a Comment