Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tank & CJ

This morning I saw two happy pups in the kitchen, ready for their hot dogs! CJ's food bowl was completely empty when I walked into the garage. They had been sharing Tank's food this whole time, so I was happy to see someone ate it! We headed out back and they both sat at my feet for hugs and back rubs. Later, CJ laid on the patio close by, and Tank went and snuggled up with her. So cute! They lounged on the patio for awhile, then we went in for them to eat some breakfast. This evening they got another hot dog, then their canned treat! Since they were two different kinds, I gave them half of each kind on their plates. CJ had her plate licked clean in no time! We went to sit out back for awhile tonight. They got excited when someone was walking across the street, and they went zooming from one end of the yard to the other! We came in later for their treats, which they ran off to different areas to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment