Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tank & CJ

This morning I didn't see the puppy dogs at first. I made my way inside and still didn't see them, so I started to get worried. When I got to the garage I saw them through the window, standing at the gate watching for me! That made me laugh. Finally they heard me calling and came bounding in to see me. Tank did his silly "howrooroo" at me! We sat outside for a little while, then went in for breakfast. CJ ate well again while Tank got his belly rubbed, then they switched. This evening the pups lined up for their hot dogs, and Tank was talking away! Afterwards they ran ahead of me to the garage. Tank plopped down on my lap wanting his belly rubbed. CJ came over for a hug and was busy giving both of us lots of kisses! Tonight I noticed they had worked on some food after I left this morning. CJ kept wandering back outside to check something out. Then, Tank would join, then they would race back in for attention. When it was time I gave them the last chicken treats from the first bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment