Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tank & CJ

This morning Tank and CJ were ready for me. They sat nicely for their yummy hot dog treats. We sat outside and they got pet for a bit. Then, it was time for breakfast. They took turns as usual, one eating Tank's food while the other got loved on. CJ ate really well this morning since Tank was busy rolling around getting his tummy rubbed! They each got their chicken treat and ran off to enjoy it before I left. This evening it had started raining out, so we spent most of our time in the garage. They got their hot dogs, then I got them their canned food snack. Tank made sure to lick both plates clean. Afterwards, they took turns eating the kibble. CJ rolled around on the rug and pillows, being a silly girl. Then Tank plopped over at my feet for his tummy scratching. They were both so snuggly tonight and gave me lots of hugs and kisses!



No comments:

Post a Comment