Monday, April 2, 2012

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This morning I came in and let everyone go potty quick before they got their meds. The boys got the rice while Sugar worked on some chicken. I put Charlie back in bed and forgot to check the clothes pins, so he snuck right back out on me! After breakfast we all went outside for awhile since it was already so warm out. Jimmy had fun chasing after a fly! Buddy was off searching for critters and Sugar came and relaxed on her bed. I got them each a bowl of food to work on in their beds since Buddy was guarding the food this morning. This evening we went outside for a little while before med time. After they finished eating I got them each an egg white. Sugar was quite the bouncy little girl when we got back outside! They all ran to see the neighbor and their dog playing outside.



No comments:

Post a Comment