Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This morning I let everyone outside. They came back in and all got their meds. After breakfast, Buddy ran and got the squeaker toy Jimmy usually brings me! Jimmy came running over, and I asked where his toy was. He just turned his head and glared at Buddy! It made me laugh so hard! Finally I went and grabbed an identical toy from the kitchen. I tossed it for Jimmy and soon Buddy was trying to play fetch too. Eventually he got it before Jimmy, so Jimmy came and snuggled me instead. Sugar was in a playful mood too, bouncing around behind Buddy trying to tease him! This evening we went out to play for awhile before getting their meds. Tonight I gave Sugar her injection while she was eating her potatoes so she was distracted. She didn't even flinch! After she ate a bit of kibble we all went outside again since it was so nice out. Buddy came running over with a bone and chewed on it for awhile. Then it was a game of musical bone! Sugar stole it from Buddy and chewed on it, then Jimmy stole it from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment