Saturday, March 24, 2012

Shelby, Boca & Jules

This morning I let Shelby and the kitties out and helped Jules down. Boca ran into the living room and curled up on the couch. I let Shelby outside and she came right back to the door when she finished. She snuggled up on the couch with me for a few minutes, then we played with her pink monkey! She let out cute playful "rrr-rrrr"s while we played a little tug. Then, she started zooming around the living room. After Shelby went out once more, I put the kitties and Shelby back in their beds and gave them each a treat. This afternoon I let them all out again. It was so nice out! So, Shelby and I went to play outside for a bit. She had fun racing back and forth along the fence when she heard someone walking by. Eventually we headed in and she worked on her lunch. I sat with her, and when she finished she went to grab her toy for some play time. This evening, Shelby started racing around the room when I got in. Boca, who was sitting on the couch, got up and gave me a meow hello. Miss Jules was napping on the bed, so I went to visit her while Shelby went potty. Shelby got her toy for me right away when she got back in. We played some tug, then she got a game of fetch in. Afterwards, Shelby enjoyed a long belly rub as she lounged on the couch.




No comments:

Post a Comment