Sunday, March 18, 2012

Shelby, Boca & Jules

This morning I let the three of them out of their cages so they could stretch their legs. Shelby always zoomed straight to the backdoor so she could go outside. I refilled all their food and water bowls while she was busy. She came back inside and was running around my legs, wanting some attention. So we took a seat on the couch with Boca and snuggled, while Jules was over in the kitchen snoozing away. This afternoon was pretty much the same thing. I let them all out of their beds and Shelby outside while I took care of the food, water, and pans. Shelby came back inside and went to grab a bite to eat quick. Then she zoomed onto the couch and started rolling around crazily, knocking down all the pillows. I couldn't help, but laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment