Sunday, March 11, 2012

Jerrie & Kimmie

caThis morning Jerrie and Kimmie were each curled up on their own tier of the kitty tower. Kimmie immediately hopped down and ran along behind me to the laundry room. She veered off and sat on the back of the couch to wait for me. When I walked out, she sat up and stuck her head almost under the lampshade to hide herself! I went back in by Jerrie to give him a brushing. He climbed down and curled up in my lap for a little while. Later I went to go see where Kimmie was, and she was sitting at the back door, either watching the rain or some birds. She followed me back and watched out the front window while I pet Jerrie a little longer. Then, Kimmie hopped up to the top of the tower and hung over the side, looking down at me! She's such a silly cat! She playfully swatted at my fingers for awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment