Friday, March 23, 2012

Izzy, Daisy, Toby & fish

Today Izzy welcomed me in the laundry room. She meowed and trotted along behind me to her room. Today we put the 2nd cd we listened to back in and skipped ahead to songs we hadn't heard yet. She watched me while I cleaned her boxes and refilled her bowls. Izzy rubbed against the walls in the hallways until I came back out from feeding the fish! Next I went to see Daisy and Toby. The were over by the fence again and came running for their treats. I gave them some more water and a few pets before going back in by Izzy. She was quite the playful girl today! We played with her feather ball, then she thought my keys were a fun toy and rolled around with them for a bit. She chased after a few treats that I tossed around for her before I left.




No comments:

Post a Comment