Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cali

Rolled, ate a little, played with string & rubbed up against me, curled up in chair, raining outside, heard thunder and snuck off to bedroom, emerged from closet and rubbed on legs, sat in bedroom & she curled in my lap
Today

Today Cali did her welcoming roll as I came in. She got a fresh batch of food and I refreshed her water bowls. After I cleaned her box, she continued to nibble on her food for a few minutes. Then, she wandered over and was rubbing up against me, purring away. I gave her a few pets here and there, and she rubbed up on my arm when she wanted more on her own terms. We played with her shoe string for a little while. Then, she curled up on her chair and listened to the rain. As soon as we heard a crack of thunder, she went scooting off to the bedroom. I went to go look for her and she came wandering out from the closet, rubbing up against my legs. I sat down by her and she curled up in my lap for awhile. When it was time for me to go, she followed me down the hall and hopped back up in her chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment