Monday, March 12, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

This afternoon was just beautiful out! Biscuit, Roxy and Dilly all went racing outside. Dilly and Roxy took turns hopping in my lap for a bit. Biscuit stood nearby enjoying a back scratch. Eventually they all wandered off to play. Dilly chased after a bird, then spent most of her time checking out things under the shed. Biscuit was occupied sniffing around the yard until Roxy found her ball. Then he joined her to chase after it. Bert came outside next and sat with me for a few minutes. She found the duck toy to show me. I thought she wanted to play fetch, but when I reached for it, she ran off and shook it, almost as if she was saying "Haha! You can't get it!" Later we headed in and they all got a treat.




No comments:

Post a Comment