Thursday, February 2, 2012

Luke, Maycie, Chuck & Spiketail

The pups were excited to get outside when I arrived this evening. I let them go out to do their business, then I went to see Spiketail. She was resting on her branch up by her heat lamp. Back outside, Luke was ready to play some fetch! I found a ball for him and got him racing for it right away. Maycie was bouncing up and down at my feet to say hi. Eventually, she wandered off to do some exploring. I had to really look to see where she was sometimes, since she blends in with the darkness! Luke kept coming by and squishing his ball at me, in sort of a teasing manner. He would put it down and quickly snatch it back up before I could grab it! Once in awhile he would let me, then I could throw it for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment