Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Frankie

Frankie was sitting just inside the door when I arrived. She saw me and immediately got into the pounce position and started wagging her tail happily. I crouched down so I could give her a hug. She ran in a circle around the couch and came back for her leash. She waited patiently for me to grab the keys, then we headed out. It had rained and there were puddles everywhere and she seemed determined to find every one of them. She dragged me right through them, I couldn't help but laugh! I let her do her business, then we headed back upstairs, careful to avoid puddles this time. She let me dry off her paws, then sat and waited for some attention. I gave her more hugs and pats. Every once in awhile she would run to the window and be a watch dog, keeping an eye out for people outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment