Friday, February 24, 2012

Chelsea

Tonight the blinds were flying from side to side as I grabbed the mail. Chelsea's little nose peeked through as I got up to the door. Then, she stood back and waited for me to come in! We gave each other a big hello and I gave her a hug. Then, it was off to the kitchen for her dinner. She helped me get it out, and even nosed at the treat bags to show me they were there. After she finished her food, she came over and put her head in my lap, looking up at me with big eyes. I asked if she wanted to take a walk, then she did her happy dance around the kitchen! We went for our usual walk tonight as it was still pretty nice out. When we got home, she got her glucosamine snack. Then, she plopped down in the living room. She would get up and give me a couple hugs. I gave her a good ear and belly rub. She jumped right up when it was time to go and sort of waited, giving me a "hurry up" look. She knew it was treat time!


No comments:

Post a Comment