Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

This afternoon the pups had a beautiful day to play outside! Most of the time Bert, Dilly and Biscuit were busy exploring and sniffing at the grass. Biscuit wandered over by me for some love. He was very snuggly today. Bert was having a blast rolling around in the grass. Then, she went running around like crazy, zooming over to her ball and tossing it around for herself! I went in to let miss Roxy out next. After I closed her door, I realized I was missing somebody. Dilly had snuck into Roxy's room without me even noticing! She came trotting back out when I opened the door. Outside, Roxy didn't see a ball, so she grabbed the next best thing, a rope toy. She would bring that over to me and let out a little "rrrrr" when I'd grab it. It was almost if she wanted to play tug, but she'd let go right away because she wanted to play fetch more! Dilly and Biscuit were off wandering again, while Roxy and I played, until it was time to come in.




No comments:

Post a Comment