Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

This afternoon Bert was carrying around her favorite spider toy when I came in. We all headed outside right away. It was so nice out! Bert came and sat next to me for a little while to get her back scratched. Dilly and Biscuit were busy exploring most of the time. Soon it was time to let miss Roxy out. She ran outside and bounced over to me to say hi. Then, she ran around searching for a ball for us to play with! She couldn't find one, so I went and grabbed one from the house. She and Biscuit would both chase after it again like yesterday. But, only Roxy was the one to ever bring it back to me! Biscuit just had fun running along with her. Dilly was content still sniffing around and checking things out. When it was time I got them all some fresh water and a treat.




No comments:

Post a Comment