Monday, February 20, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

This afternoon Bert already had a toy picked out and was dancing around with it when I walked in. Dilly began springing up as soon as I let them out of the kitchen! All three pups took off running around the yard to explore. They raced from one side to the other. Biscuit was the first ready to head back in. We sat in the kitchen and he brought me his star to throw around for him. Bert was just happy snuggling me. She would sit with her nose just about touching mine, ball in her mouth and all! That made me laugh. Dilly would run over and howl at me to help her get a toy out from under the couch! Once I got that, we went outside once more before it was Roxy's turn to come out. She came out running and immediately wanted to play fetch when we got outside. She would cry until I threw it for her. Biscuit would race across the yard to help her fetch it and run back with her every time! Everyone was happy to get a treat before I left.



No comments:

Post a Comment