Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

Today the pups barked again, then bounced around in the kitchen until I let them out. Roxie was quite the snuggle bug today! As soon as I got outside, she was jumping up against my legs for attention. I sat down and gave her a good long pet. She's such a sweetie! Dilly and Biscuit were roaming around the yard since it was pretty nice out today. Biscuit kept coming around to check that I was still there, and of course, to get a little scratch while he was there! Dilly was having fun running from one side of the yard to the other again, along with exploring under the shed. I gave Roxy and Bert both equal time to play outside today. Roxy happily came in with me and curled up in her bed for a bit. Bert came zooming out, with a ball in her mouth, happily dancing around! She came out and visited with me a bit before she went off to do her own exploring. Everyone came in when it was time, and they all got a yummy snack.




No comments:

Post a Comment