Monday, February 13, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxie

All the puppies started barking when I came to the door this afternoon. Dilly immediately began bouncing off the floor as if she had springs in her little legs! I let Dilly, Bert & Biscuit outside to potty right away. Dilly seemed to love it out there! She went zooming from one side of the yard to the other. Bert and Biscuit would chase around as well, right on her heels. Biscuit soon got chilly and wanted to head back in. The snow was just sticking to his poor little feet! I put Bert in her room, then let Roxie out for her turn. She went potty, then came in and hopped on the couch with me! She smelled me for a bit, then was ready to go back to bed. Bert was more than happy to come back out to play! We stayed inside for a little bit, since the little ones were chilly. Bert snuggled up on one side and Dilly on the other, both thoroughly enjoying tummy rubs! Biscuit kept bringing me a toy to toss for him. He would race and slide over to catch it! Then he would give the toy a good shake with his mouth. Before I put everyone back in their rooms, I let them all have one more chance to go out potty.




No comments:

Post a Comment