Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Zues, Baby & Xena

The puppies started barking excitedly when I showed up this afternoon. I let Zues and Xena out of their kennels, then let them out back. I finally got them all to go in their side of the yard, so they could stretch their legs and go potty. Zues couldn't concentrate for the first five minutes because he was so excited to have my company. He stayed right next to the fence so I could give him plenty of attention. He finally went and took care of his business so the other two could come say hi to me. Then Baby started sniffing around the yard aimlessly. Xena kept trying to come see me and give me kisses, but Zues would get jealous and plow her out of the way. When it was time to go back in, I put them back in their beds and gave them a yummy treat.



No comments:

Post a Comment