Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

The pups were all outside when I arrived today. They got to spend a long time outside while the girls cleaned. What a perfect day for them! I went out to visit with them for a bit. All three bounced over to see me. I had Buddy giving me kisses on one side, Jimmy hopping up to lick my chin, and Sugar snuggling up on the other side. I pointed out to Jimmy that his lab puppy friend was out. He looked over, saw her and raced over as fast as his little legs could carry him! He ran a few laps along the fence with her. This evening I let the kiddos all outside. Buddy was first at the door to come in and wait for his dinner. After they all finished, we all went back out since it was still pretty nice out. All three did some exploring. When they got tired, they curled up on their doggie bed together and enjoyed the evening air. They lined up in the kitchen when we got back inside for their bedtime snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment