Monday, January 30, 2012

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This afternoon I let the kiddos all outside to play. It was very nice out! Buddy had brought a bone out with him to work on. All three went to the side of the house to lounge around in the sun. After a little while, Jimmers came over to sit by me. When it was time to head in, they all got a treat. This evening all three pups were bouncing at my feet when I got inside! I let then all out to do their business. It didn't take long before they were at the back door, ready to come in for their potato snack. After they finished, we went back out for a bit since it was still pretty nice. The three of them huddled up on their doggie bed together. So cute! I don't think they liked the wind too much, so we went back inside. Jimmy and I played a little fetch, while Buddy laid on my lap and worked on a rawhide.



No comments:

Post a Comment