Monday, January 9, 2012

Papoose, Deets & Chata

This evening when I arrived all three of the puppies were barking and bouncing around excitedly. I opened the gate and let them out back. They zoomed around until they all took care of their business. Then it was playtime. Chata kept tugging on my sleeve, demanding I play with her. Deets was chasing her around and trying to wrestle with her. Papoose was just relaxing in the grass, chewing on something. It looked like a rock, but was probably a bone. I figured better safe than sorry, so I was going to have a look at it. Before I could grab it from her, Chata quickly stole it away. I kept telling her to drop it, and I think she thought I was telling her to lay down because she would plop down right by my feet and roll over. It was so funny! After all that, we went back in to warm up. Chata kept trying to sit on my lap and give me kisses. Then they each got a yummy beggin' strip before I had to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment