Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Michael, Lucy, Sampson, Hailey, Bunnies, Kisses & Donkeys

Today Michael bounced about after I took him outside with me. Kisses was curled up in some hay when I passed the corner of the house. All three started making their way over to see me. They each got two more treats, which was the last of them. Michael was bouncing up and down on the patio when I returned, ready for his dinner. He finished pretty quickly again today and went back outside for awhile. Uno stayed mainly on the top of his shelf today while I cleaned. He did a cute little stretch, sprawling himself completely out! I didn't see Hailey today while I was visiting Elliot and Matilda. Those two were all snuggled together so cutely! Lucy and Sampson were jumping around with excitement when I finally came to see them! They both kept peeking in the window at me while I filled water bottles.




No comments:

Post a Comment