Friday, January 13, 2012

Jimmy, Buddy, Sugar & Charlie

This evening I released the puppies from their cages and they all bolted out toward the backdoor. Once we were outside, Sugar and Jimmy jumped up and down, demanding my attention. Buddy ran off to take care of business. Once they were all done, they lined up at the door. Sugar was in front, scratching away. I let them back in and it was time for the boys' pills. I watched them practically inhale their potatoes and run off to do something else. Buddy curled up with a bone on one of the puppy beds, Sugar sat with me, and Jimmy kept bringing me his stuffed doggie, wanting me to throw it for him. Jimmy got his last pill before I had to go, then it was bedtime. They all rushed to bed so they could get a yummy treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment