Thursday, January 26, 2012

Harley, Wyatt, Zoey, Tut & Jack

Today I let everyone out when I arrived. Tut came to see me in the kitchen too. He followed me to get breakfast ready for the pups. Harley quickly gobbled up her food and waited by me for the others to finish. When they did, she raced into the yard, picked up a soccer ball and started tossing it around to herself! Then, she brought it over and asked with big eyes, for me to play too. I kicked the ball around and she would race to get it. I sat with Wyatt in one of the chairs on the patio for a bit too. When we went inside, Tut was waiting at the door to go out. This afternoon as I pulled up I saw Jack peeking out from inside the garage. He followed me to the front door and came inside. I let the pups out to play next. It had warmed up quite a bit and the sun was shining. Harley and I played a little fetch with her soccer ball. Later, they all curled up in the grass and warmed themselves in the sunshine! When it was time to go in, Tut appeared and wandered in with us. This evening Tut was coming down the driveway to say hi. He then walked around back to wait for me and the pooches. Harley could hardly stand to wait to play fetch! She ran and got her ball right away. So, we played a long game of fetch. Wyatt even joined in a little tonight and would steal her tennis ball when we played with that. Zoey was a little shy earlier today, but warmed up by this evening. She came over and started giving me kisses on my hand, and before I knew it she was attached to my side the rest of our visit! When I was giving attention to Harley or Wyatt, I felt little paws on my arm or back, asking for more pets too. Wyatt sat at my feet for awhile after he had claimed a ball. It was dark out and Harley didn't believe me that I didn't have it! Soon it was time for bed, so I tucked them in and gave them all a bedtime treat.




No comments:

Post a Comment