Sunday, January 29, 2012

Harley, Wyatt, Zoey, Jack & Tut

This morning I got breakfast ready for both the dogs and cats. Zoey was last to finish, so miss Harley thought she could be sneaky and try to steal her food! I caught on too quick though and got her started playing some fetch. She and Wyatt had a blast chasing around with the kong toy again. Little Zoey enjoyed some more cuddle time in the chair with me. This afternoon Jack came out from hiding in the bushes just as I was about to close the front door. I let him in and he decided to go have a bite to eat. Tut came outside to visit with us this afternoon. He sat on the grill most of the time and watched the pups chasing around. The sun was shining, so all three dogs laid out and warmed themselves. I kept Harley entertained, kicking her soccer ball for her to fetch until she got tired with it! This evening Tut came in as I was letting the pooches outside. Little Zoey danced around and gave me kisses for a little bit. I asked Harley to go get her ball, then Wyatt quickly raced out to go grab the tennis ball to protect it from her! Anytime she got in the vicinity of it, he would quickly run to grab it. What a goofy boy! I had Harley busy anyways, chasing from one end of the yard to the other after her soccer ball.




No comments:

Post a Comment