Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Buckley, Chloe, Tizzy, JR & Bootsie

This afternoon, the pups went wild as soon as I let them out. They ran off in different directions, except Tizzy who couldn't stop jumping up by me demanding attention. I sat down in the grass while they all ran around and played. One at a time they would randomly come see me, slobber my face with kisses, and paw at me for attention. JR stayed by me the longest. He kept sniffing around and eating the grass. I kept telling him that was gross, but he didn't care. Chloe would come over and just sit with her face in my face and stare at me and whine. I guessed that was her own way of demanding attention. Buckley camped out in the corner of the yard, laying in the sun by himself. The others would start barking at the black dog next door, then he would join. When it was time to go in, I got everyone's toys and put some yummy peanut butter on them. They all followed me to the bedroom, single file. Bootsie was relaxing on the small kitty bed when we went in. I said a quick hello, then checked all their food and water before heading out.



No comments:

Post a Comment